Instructions for Oral Presenters (Tutorials, Invited and Regular Oral Papers)
In order to ensure a smooth course during the sessions, we kindly ask presenting authors to consider the following:
The time slot for each presentation is:
- Tutorials: 60 min. (50 min. presentation and 10 min. discussion)
- Invited papers: 30 min. (25 min. presentation and 5 min. discussion)
- Regular oral papers: 15 min. (12 min. presentation and 3 min. discussion)
- Workshops: Check with your workshop organiser for confirmation of timing
- Post deadline paper: 15 min. (12 min. presentation and 3 min. discussion)
Session chairs have been instructed to rigorously enforce the schedule, i.e., to strictly limit the length of a presentation. We kindly ask you for your understanding and for your cooperation in keeping the schedule.
Be at the room of your session 15 minutes before session start, so that you can meet your session chairs and the other speakers in advance.
Speaker Room and presentation:
The Speaker Room is located in the room “Colli Morenici” on the first floor.
- Tuesday September 26, 8:30 – 10:30 and 13:00 – 15:00
- Wednesday September 27, 8:00 – 10:00 and 13:00 – 15:00
- Thursday September 28, 8:30 – 10:30 and 13:00 – 15:00
- Friday September 29, 8:30 – 11:00
- Presenters must upload their presentations in the Speaker Room. Please bring your presentations on a USB memory stick in Microsoft PowerPoint (MS Office 2013 or later version).
- The standard format of the projectors in the conference rooms is 16:9.
- Please give the technical personnel any special instructions you may have when you are in the Speaker Room, not during your lecture.
- Afterwards, the presentation will be sent to the room. Each room has a technician, who will assist and start the presentation for you. No use of personal laptops will be allowed. Note that there will be no presentation uploads in the conference rooms.
- Each accepted paper must be associated to at least one author registered to the conference.
- Each registered author can be associated to no more than two accepted papers.
- Only the papers that are correctly associated to a registered author will be included in the Final online programme
Instructions for Poster Presenters
- The poster area will be located on the 1st floor. Poster presenting authors can display their poster during the day of of their session. Please remove your poster after your session, posters not withdrawn after the day will not be saved.
- Each poster board is marked with a poster ID-number. Please find your poster ID-number in the final Programme.
- Authors are requested to use only the boards provided for their poster.
- Authors are required to stand by their posters during their whole scheduled poster session time on Thursday.
- The maximum size of your poster should be 100cm (width) x 160cm (height).
- Posters should be fixed to the bulletin board using the supports that will be provided on site.
Poster Session: Thursday September 28, 15:00 – 16:00 (CEST)